Nikon Optical 3D Profiler OST3100 BW
Semiconductor Related Samples
Focus Variation with White Light Interferometer
- Light is divided into 2 optical paths at Half Mirror.
One is Reference path and another is
Reflection path from a surface.
- Reflection path is delayed based on sample
- There is no phase shifting between
Reflection and Reference at Red Point.
- Phase is always shifted ½ of
wave length at Blue Point.
OST3100 Base ( 1 LP)
- Conventional Microscope Observation & Image Capturing
- Precision height and roughness measurement
- Creating wafer map, recipe and automatic measurement including Auto Focusing and
Enhanced Global Alignment.
- 200/300mm micro bump, redistribution lines and cu pillar.
- TSV and MEMS
200mm and 300mm
400um ~ 1,500um
Wafer warped volume
Less than 800um (Need to evaluate)